NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!

i want to lose weight. before i got preggo i weighed 100 pounds (im 5'2) and than when before i gave birth i weighed 155. i am now 145 and i want to lose than 45 pounds i can even settle for 15. its making me so deppressed its not even funny :( i wore a size one and now wear a size 9. i dont feel sexy anymore. and yes i kno i had a baby hes 6 mo and i keep gaining the weight... please i wanna lose weight fast and keep it off as well as tone... i really need suggestions. and thank you for taking the time for reading this :))

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Take a deep breath and realize that it took you 9 months to gain that weight. Now, just focus on excercize and watching what you eat. Google excercize for moms and babies, there's something out there and i'm not sure where, but it has excercizes that you can do WITH your baby (the baby is like a weight to help you tone) it's really cool. Good luck and try not to freak, it's gonna come off.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I know what you mean dude, I was 100 before I was pregnant, 123 when I gave birth, 106 shortly after, and now I'm just stuck at 115. I want to get back to 100 again too. I think it's important to eat healthy, 6 small meals a day, and get some exercise, even if that means putting your baby in a stroller and taking a walk! Hope that helped, and good luck!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I was a little over 100 before my 2nd. My youngest is already 3 and I am at 114 still. I don't exercise so that I probably it, as I am watching what I eat. Need to find the time to get in the pool, as I am not allowed to walk as an excercise anymore. Persistence... If you don't see a change after 1 month ask your Dr to check your thyroid.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• its all about thinking positive - changing you mind set, eating right, and moving.... You were once that size, you body can do it again. Train your brain to say you are eating healthy, it god didnt make it - you don't eat it - walk after every meal, never sit and do nothing. Jump start your metabolism with fresh fruits and veggies - drink water water water - stay away from processed foods - they are the worst possible things when trying to lose weight. Stay away from diet foods, many of the additives and chemicals in these foods actually bloat fat cells. - Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Take a good look at your baby. Isn't he beautiful. he doesn't care that you gained a lot of weight.... doesn't that make you feel better??
    no- it doesn't really help me either. I feel like fatty-mc-fattenstein from doughnut town.

I try to take Ethan for a walk 3-times a week. I also always keep bananas in the house and try to eat one when i wake up in the morning. It jump-starts your metabolism and helps you burn more calories. It is better to start with a small goal (i will drink a glass of water every night before i go to bed) because then its not as overwhelming. try to loose 5 pounds by thanksgiving... then 5 more by january.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Continued from above..

Once your son starts to eat table foods (around 8 months) it gets a lot easier. You can split meals with him and will be chasing him around a lot more.
    Also, i take benefiber chewable fiber pills that say 'weight management' on them. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night (sometmes). Since i' ve started taking them, the weight has melted off.
    bloomsr

• wow thanks guys for your input :) i wish i could just wake up in the morning and be back to norma lol... man dnt we all., lol if i met a gynie id ask for that:) well thanks and gl to all you ladies trying to look and feel sexy and good :))
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• A treadmill is good. Walking your baby around the neighborhood in a stroller is good for you and baby. I found that a video called Walk away the pounds is good. You can do this video/dvd no matter what shape you are in, and the pounds do melt away. If you still have major problem ask you Dr. though, because some women have health issues after birth that cause them to still gain.
    ColDragonMomof5

Answer by ColDragonMomof5 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• DON'T Let this be you.... Get a Head start on your weight loss... Nature's Sunshine is here to help: Get a FREE 1 Year membership and buy at member prices...NEVER pay retail again.... Holiday Weight Gain Worries? Discover Weight Management Help from NSP 30 day MONEY back Guaranteed.... by Courtney Hammond The average American gains about one pound during the holiday season. That may not seem like much, but some gain more, and not everyone loses that extra pound. Over the years, these pounds add up. Nature's Sunshine offers a wonderful selection of weight-management products that can help you and your customers prevent or get rid of that extra holiday weight. Nature's Hoodia Formula™ http://www.mynsp.com/nuvetpetnurse/products/guide.aspx?stockNum=3009

nuvetmarie

Answer by nuvetmarie at 2:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I struggles with the same kind of thing with my first child, had him lost 20 lbs gained it all back so when I got pregnant with my 2nd child I weighed what I did at 9 months pregnant with my 1st! This time things are different, I have lost 32 lbs and I am keeping it off. I have had help though from a natural and safe product I am taking , pm me and I will tell you more.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 4:37 PM on Oct. 5, 2008