2012??

What do you think?

vampiremommy1

Asked by vampiremommy1 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If it happens it happens, there's nothing we can do about it.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You mean is the world going to end?? No!!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think the world has ended twelve or so times since I've been out of high school. Probably be some pretty good parties that day tho
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• they made a calendar that was a cycle, they didn't feel the need to repeat it.

it's like thinking the world is going to end every dec. 31st LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• that it's just another year
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• great philosophers have predicted the end of the world since the beginning of time, they've all been wrong. lets face it, the Mayans could not make their calendar go on forever. the fact that they stopped it at 2012 means nothing. also not all countries use the same time line we do. some countries, china for example, are up in the 4 or 5000's.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That it's largely hyped up bs... the Mayans themselves didn't ever think the world would end in 2012 (they considered it the end of an age, not the end of all ages.) Mayan writings in other sources include predictions for dates beyond 2012. If they weren't worried about it, why should we be?
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm not worried about. It's out of my hands, the world will end one day but I don't know when so I don't spend time worrying.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:20 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Enjoy the here and now. No point in worrying about the future it's always changing. IF the world is going to end there's nothing you can do to stop it and worrying about it makes you miss out on alot of things.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The movie was okay but I think they put too much action into the first of it and not enough in the last half. Should have spread it out more.

Oh! You mean the actual date!! The way I look at things is that there are certain things you CAN control and change and there are things that you CANNOT. The end of the world happens to be one of those things you CANNOT control. It will happen when it happens and there is no point in worrying about it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010