If given choice

To re live your life ,how'd you like to live it.How many of you really love the way you live your life or the way your life is going on.

A11

Asked by A11 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont love my life but i would change it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Even though I've done a lot of stupid things in my life, I wouldn't live it any differently because it brought me to where I am now. I'm happy with my life as it is now.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would do a few things differently, look at the whole picture with some others, and not be such a b*tch to some people that I hate I have lost. I would have basically taken my time and not rushed to be an adult. I mean I am happy but would have waited for some things if I knew what I know now.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would like to go back and change some things, however if I did that I would not have ended up with my current life, so I'll have to pass.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i cant say i would change anything. God blessed my broken road!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'd change alot from birth to 18. My life was a living hell in my teen years. No regrets in my adult years. I learned from my mistakes.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2010