Is your 2 year old in Early Headstart yet?

I'm sending my 2 year to one as soon as I find one. Anyone else? If so has it helped your little one with language, interaction with other kids, and or better temperament?

Twisted_Halo

Asked by Twisted_Halo at 12:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she is in a private in home daycare but we are looking into the possibility of head start or early head start soon. depending on how things pan out in the next few months.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• When my son was 2.5 years old we sent him to a private preschool for 2 days/week. He was only there 2.5 hours each day. At 4 he is starting pre-k at the same preschool. Good luck.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Why do yall want to hurry it up so much? I think it's just as good as one-on one interaction and reading with them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Iv never heard of one untill like age 4 only of daycares but im a stay at home mom my daughter will be 2 in about 2 weeks and she already knows hers abc's can count to 12 and her colors and body parts shes very smart for her age at least i think but i would like to get her around other kids to show her how to play well with others she is a only child so dosent play well with others.
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I wish lol. But no I haven't even looked into it.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010