I cant stand it

When I was pregnant with my daughter over 2 years ago, the smell of beer, used to make me soooooo sick. My hubby drinks sometimes and some evenings he would have a happy hour with some friends and I couldnt stand the smell. Sometimes I would even make him sleep on the couch because I got so sick. So its been over 2 years since our daughter has been born and I still can't stand it. He doesnt understand it at all and says I'm wierd. Of course he picks about it, but I was wondering, have any of you ladies carried over some of your nausiating mishaps from your pregnancies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• I became a LOT more squeamish in general...before I got preggers, I had a stomach that would turn at NOTHING...but now, even the slightest bit of gore and I'm queasy.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Oh ya... I still can't listen to Duran Duran, Hungry Like the Wolf... I want to puke just typing it and Mr. Roboto... UGH! But, I never have liked the smell of beer on anyone. It makes me want to puke too... So many nites I put up with that during my first marriage. UGH!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had this problem with wine..and still have this problem with alcohol in general...my son is 10 months...not surprising really when alcohol is toxic to your system.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had hypermesis, and one of the things that set me off (besides eating anything, drinking anything, or breathing! lol) was smells...and there are a couple that churn my stomach to this day...and my youngest is 14! There are also certain foods I got sick on when I was pregnant that I still can't bring myself to eat...just thinking about them makes me feel nauseated.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2008