Have you ever met anyone from CM?

I am going to meet one of my groups owner on Friday, she is flying here on business and we are going to meet up on Friday. I have been an administrator in her group for 3 yrs and Im so excited!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh that's GREAT!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• NO I HAVEN'T
    MSEYECANDY

Answer by MSEYECANDY at 12:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I've met a few moms I had a group on here for a while but got sick and couldn't keep up with the group. I've made myself two of my closest friends from cafe mom. I got into it with another cafe mom but you win some you loose some it's all about if your personality mesh well or not.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 12:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I met a few of the ladies from my local group two years ago. They posted that they were meeting at one of the local playgrounds and it was a lot of fun putting faces to their cafemom names.

Also, I'm meeting one of the ladies from the crazy for credits section later this month.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I have. My son happened to tell me that someone had some children's clothes and wondered if I knew anyone who could use them. There was another mom on here locally and was in need of some children's clothes so I met her to give her those and a few other items. I hope we'll see each other again in the future. I always like to help someone in need when I can.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2010