WHY IS SO HARD FOR SOME MAN TO TRUST AGAIN WHEN THEY LOSS TRUST ,BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT A EX WIFE DID OR EX GIRLFRIEND DID IN OTHER WORDS THEY DON'T TRUST WOMEN

MSEYECANDY

Asked by MSEYECANDY at 12:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes people just jump into new relationships too soon after being hurt. I'm sorry if you are paying the price for the damages done by another woman. If you love him enough, you'll work with him and show him that he has nothing to worry about. I know it will drive you crazy in the process, but in the end it will be worth it. GL
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You just have to prove yourself you're the new woman in his life now GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I hate to sound awful, BUT.......

I did get into a relationship once, where he had custody of his kids, and I believe everything he said.........

Turned out he had a great Lawyer, and I ended up abused.
    BE CAREFUL......

Check him out....
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Once you're hurt emotionally, it is a hard thing to get over no matter what the situation. This happens to women too, I should know, I felt the same way after my husband left me. I still have trouble trusting other people. You'll just have to show him that you do trust him and will be there for him when he needs you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I think females usually forgive easily as compared to males.So males stretch such issues long
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yeah i just say be careful dont rush to anything if your not ready & look the person out first
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 5, 2010