If you could ask God anything what would it be? Please nothing so simple as why?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I would ask Him how He's doing.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would ask Him to restore relationships! Most of all I would ask Him to capture the hearts of those who do not know Him!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I ask Him to show me what He wants me to do to please him.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Why did my loving, protective father die when i was a kid and my angry, psychotic, abusive, hate filled mother lived
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm honestly not sure, but you come up with good questions. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• WELL "WHY"s are THE ONLY unanswered questions i HAVE for GOD!! THAT is UNFAIR to limit us like that!! I want to know WHY babies get cancer and DIE before they get a chance to even live!! i want to know WHY we start life so young and beautiful and innocent, then grow old wrinkled white-haired and ugly, and our health fails as we age. Why we must lose independence. WHY are murderers and rapists and child molesters allowed to keep living and hurting people instead of being STRUCK DEAD the minute they decide to ACT on their evil thoughts---
    I have a LOT more WHYS for God and they are the ONLY questions i have so I hope that when i get to heaven he will wipe out my memory of my life here because those and all the other WHYs will be aching to get out of my mouth!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sorry April.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• The reason I would only ask Him how He's doing is because the answers to everything else are in the Bible. If you (general you, not anyone specific) have faith in Him, you'll believe what you read in the Bible and all of your questions will be answered. God gave us the answers, we just have to take the initiative to seek the answers. Bless you all!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would ask him about certain puzzling mysteries on earth, because I agree with nicolemstacy. However, I suppose that my questions and my curiosity about those things may just fade away in His presence.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• "Why" is never a simple question... especially when you're asking your imaginary friend.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010