Its often asked what has God done for me. But what have you done for God lately?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I do the best that I can to do as He asks and to love him.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Love Him and Trust Him
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I keep Him in mind in everything that I do. I try think before I make a choice and make sure that it is something that would be pleasing to Him. I study the Bible almost every day and do my best to continue to grow as a Christian, a mother, and a person so that when my time comes, I hope to meet Him and thank Him personally for everything He has blessed me with.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have ignored him as he has been ignoring me for the past 60 years. And I've gotten on with my life. He either doesn't exist at all, or he is not interested in serving the purposes assigned to gods. Either way, I'm done doing his "bitch" work just so he can take the credit.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• G-d is perfect, He doesn't need me to do anything for Him. Anything I do that may seem like I'm doing it FOR Him- like praying or following His commandments- are really for my own benefit, not His. So I do them for myself.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 12:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have tried to help his less fortunate children.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2010

• I have shared my testimony of the things he has done in our life. God is so good.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:05 PM on Aug. 8, 2010

• I'm trying to look at it like this----Jesus is the Son and He deserves to be treated like gold but he NEVER had that attitude instead He served......so I'm trying to serve in any way I can.....I'm always quick to think "how dare you.(about other people)...treat me like that/ talk to me like that/ignore me like that" I'm trying to not think like this and think of how I can serve other people. Instead of thinking I should be served.
    Ficaficaface

Answer by Ficaficaface at 1:08 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Good question. I have done my utmost to follow the pattern set by his Son Jesus Christ, to make the name of Jehovah known as Jesus also did. I have tried to share Bible truths to any who wish to understand. I have listened to his direction by reading the wonderful letter he provided for me (the Bible), and I am not ashamed of my Father regardless of the ridicule I may have to face as a result of following as closely as I can the model his Son set for me to follow. I'm not perfect by any means, but merely a servant trying to do my best. Hallelujah (Praise Jah)
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 12:34 AM on Aug. 23, 2010