a great present for a one year old! any ideas?noyjing more than$50,already have some presents for him need one more to top it off!

jenny0709

Asked by jenny0709 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i meant nothing lol
    jenny0709

Answer by jenny0709 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Something to help learn ABCs. Leap frog baby devices, they are great or alphabet blocks or just regular blocks. Oh or that bounce and spin zebra, my daughter loved that and still plays on it. Its about $35 I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• thank you for the great ideas i thought about a ball pit for him its a inflatable one but if i couldn't get it i thought a back up plan would be nice!
    jenny0709

Answer by jenny0709 at 1:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i am giving my son a flipping elmo chair/couch for his 1st birthday. He loves to climb on the couch cushions and his crib mattress when i'm changing the sheets. I figure this can make a quick tunnel or something fun for him to play on. and it may help him learn how to sit. It costed 35 or 45 at babies r us. They have spider ones, CARS ones, and girly ones at wal mart, too.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• sounds cute i think i know what you are talking about!if what im thinking about is the samething i was thing about getting my son that too well a while back but had other things to by but thank you for the idea!
    jenny0709

Answer by jenny0709 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• toys that encourage brain stimulation.
    xrussianbabe02

Answer by xrussianbabe02 at 2:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• okay this toy is an absolute winner .... someone bought it for my baby's one year birthday and we LOVE it so much I had to suggest it to you. it's probably like 30 something. which leaves you enough to get some batteries too! here is a link... it is called the playskool ball popper. The balls pop out with music and the baby puts the balls back in...hours of fun. :-) I've seen em at kmart and walmart too.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2264669
    sockmonkey

Answer by sockmonkey at 2:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• We got our son one of those Step Start Walk 'n' Ride toys that he can either ride or you can fold it up and it's got a handle he can hold on to for walking, along with different stuff to play with and keep him amused. He loves it. I think it's $25 or so. He also loves the LeapFrog Phonics Bus. It's got alphabet buttons that you can set to say the letters when they're pushed, or the letter and a word it starts with, or a sing-songy type thing with the letter and how it sounds, and it's got frogs that you can push in the driver's seat and they say different things, and a button that plays the ABC song (my son's favorite, lol). It's $20.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• my daughter got the bounce and spin zebra when she turned one. she is now 2 and still loves it
    Anonymous