As Americans "What are we ready for next"?

Are we ready for the same things out of McCain that we got out of G.W.B or are we ready for a change with Barock O'Bama. Can we as a people handle the reality of Barock O'Bama & Joe Biden Or John McCain & Sarah Palin?

Mrs_Kay

Asked by Mrs_Kay at 1:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• you misspelled Barack Obama...lol How ironic

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think politicians are all the same. And what we are ready for cannot be handled by most. I think it's time to move on to a system that is really for the people and about the people, not about how much money you have...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• yeah it is but its also ironic that his name is spelled "Ba- rack" and not like it sounds Barock But thanks for the correction I appreciate it
    Mrs_Kay

Answer by Mrs_Kay at 1:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• It's not Ironic if you live in the middle east. Barack is a common name in middle-eastern countries like Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etcetera. My husband told me that he encountered a lot of Baracks' in Iraq and Afghanistan.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Thats whats up, it is what it is but I dont live there im not from there dont know anything about being over there so I wouldnt know but Im happy that you know that. I think that is good for you to know since you think it is good for you to tell me so much about it but yet and still his name is pronounced "Ba- ROCK" Obama not "Ba- RACK" like it is spelled like a RACK of LAMB yeah so air go lol It doesnt matter.
    Mrs_Kay

Answer by Mrs_Kay at 2:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You mean "ergo" it doesn't matter? You sound agitated. I was just enlightening you. Not everything is spelled like it sounds. No need to get defensive. Have a nice night!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Its not that, its just that you felt as though it was so important to continue to correct me for some reason I dont understand maybe you were doing it for yourself but the point is it was no need for it. It didnt matter to the other female that commented but you had to say it and why, okay yeah freedom of speech thats cool but come on. See that goes back to another question that I posted earlier about females and why females cant get along. This is why because there is no need to correct someone about the things they do or write especially simple things, you do what you do and they do what they do. I think that was just simple and then you kept doing it why. the point is WHO CARES if its spelled wrong you knew what it meant. But thanks again Ergo okay yeah I dont use that word that was the first time Ive ever wrote that word or said it. Ive always though it was Air go but oh well
    Mrs_Kay

Answer by Mrs_Kay at 2:46 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Both of you sound like idiots...Sorry..........Avasmommy not everyone is perfect at spelling so quit acting as though you are perfect and correct every little flaw that you can find...You did know what she meant so it wasn't imprtant..The question was the important thing..
    Mrs.Kay there are alot of words that are spelled differently from how they sound...No need to fight about it. Right?

To answer your question yes i'm ready for change but not change as far as Obama goes...(but that's my personal opinion)
    I don't think McCain will be like G.W.B like you think

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think McCain will be like GWB if not worse. Iam more then ready for baracks changes, in Indian country anyways. ever since bush has been in there our health care educaation and everything else has gotten worse then i'lve ever seen it.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:36 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Neither will be good for the United States. They are not working for us. See who they are taking money from for their campaign and who gives them money for certain votes. You will be amazed. I also feel it doesn't matter who gets in, We Will Lose America.
    JustAnotherMama

Answer by JustAnotherMama at 12:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2008