how mener teens have kids. what age do teens have a kids now ok

Asked by bruce_girl41ya at 5:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• why do they have kids for now ok

Answer by bruce_girl41ya at 5:39 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• It is NOT ok for teens to have kids. YEs, it happens, but that is not "OK". I was a teen mom, and it sucked. I was also not nearly as good a parent as I am to my youngest, who I had at 29. HUGE difference.

I am not sure I understand your question though... sorry.

Answer by Keriokeeee at 7:30 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• wat age do u consider a teen to be?

Answer by LuLu614 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• My dd's doctor said he delivered a baby to a nine year old girl so girls younger than teens can get pregnant. Despite efforts to the contrary my oldest dd got pregnant at age 13 and gave birth at 14. It caused her some serious physical problems that has lasted many years. Even though the body of some young teens are ready for childbearing it takes far more than just a womb to be a good mom. Having babies is hard work. Caring for babies who cry and want to eat and dirty diapers all the time isn't as fun as playing Playstation in the eyes of a young teen. If you are thinking about having a baby I hope you wait until you've done many other wonderful things in life and settle down to have a family. It's much easier to bungee jump without a baby on your back!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• A teen is anyone under 20. Not saying that I think anyone is ready for a baby at 20 though.

Answer by cntrydrgnfly at 11:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• delivering a baby to a 9 year old. what the hell is a 9 year old having sex for that is crazy. teen is anyone 21 and under

Answer by ashmomoftwins at 2:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2009