What do you enjoy about Halloween?

I like all the horror movies that come out! And haunted houses that some parks put up. How about you?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• FREE CANDY!!!!! I'm not much of a horror flick girl but I love candy. LOL
    jazzy_blue

Answer by jazzy_blue at 1:50 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i never "celebrated" halloween growing up, my family has always just gone out for a nice dinner..so i look forward to that..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I LOVE all of the scary movie marathons on TV. I also like getting to know my neighbors and their kids better via trick-or-treating. Getting candy and not feeling guilty about it at the check-out counter is always a plus, too.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Hey Avasmommy do you watch the Michael Meyers/Halloween marathon too? They used to show Friday the 13th a lot too, but I haven't seen it out these past years.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I agree w/ most of you about the candy. Yum! I don't get mine free though. LOL I would if we take our dd out for trick or treating but dh says she's still too young to enjoy it and it gets too windy here at SD.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 2:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I also love the horror movies that come out, even though I have them all on dvd lol;] I love the chilly nights, and dressing my son for halloween:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I like dressing up. I think it's fun.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I watch the Friday the thirteenth marathons...I was born on a Friday the thirteenth so I feel like they were made for me...lol

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Ok I'm getting my horror flicks confused lol. Friday the 13th is Jason. Halloween is Michael Meyers. For a min there I got Friday the 13th confused with Nightmare on Elm street. LOL
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 2:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• EVERYTHING!!!!! The candy, the costumes, the movies, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!!!!!!
    anglwng125

Answer by anglwng125 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 5, 2008