Obama supporters

Americans aren't stupid is what Obama likes to say...How would you feel if you later found out Obama was a muslim? Do you know that muslims are taught to lie to the enemy "america"...its going to be interesting when the sh.t hits the fans.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am wondering that if ever he is sworn in, for the fact that Christians and Muslims believe in the same god, that the sworn statement will still hold, even if the statement is made with a Bible. If your suspicion is true, then Obama need to be reminded of this fact and that he will not get away with lying just because of a loophole (not by the book but by the heart).

I am voting Republican.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i agree thats why i am not voting for him well among many many many other reasons
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:35 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• WOW! What if he is a different religion? Because he doesn't believe in your Christ means he has to be up to something evil, huh? YOU are prejudice and judgemental. Learn some tolerance.
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 2:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• well, according to some posts I've seen, MOST americans are not stupid....at least the ones that are using their minds to vote instead of their eyes("scared of the black guy"), and are using the facts instead of their boobs(look a woman!)...Go Obama/Biden---help america, even though some do not want it
    motha2daDuchess

Answer by motha2daDuchess at 3:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Obama is not of muslim religion. Now, I agree after he becomes President he will indeed do some scary things, but not of Islamic relations. Ya'll had better get used to the name President Obama, statistics show whoever has the poll leads in September wins in November. The first thing you need to do is start finding every tax break and writeoff you can to get your taxable salary under $40K.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 6:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• All religions are equally bad. Fundamentalist Christians are just as bad fundamentalist Muslims.

Personally, as long as Obama is not one of the uber-crazy Muslims (or uber-crazy Christians), I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I don't like Obama. It has nothing to do with his religion. There is something very cult-like that he has going on with his "followers."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i didn't read the other answers so forgive me if someone has said this. Muslims are not taught to lie to americans, terrorists are!! my step-father is a Muslim and he is one of kindest most considerate men i have ever met, i had a couple Muslim friends in high school as well and they most certainly were not Terrorists!!!!!!!!! Being a Muslim does not make you a Terrorist, yes most terrorists are muslim but that does not make all Muslims terrorists!!!!!!!!!! It''s not that bad of a religion actually, not better or worse than Christianity in my opinion but it is widely misinterpreted and used as an excuse to do harm, not unlike Christianity in the past. so please rephrase your question before you Offend a lot of well meaning Muslim momma's on here!!!!!! BTW my step-father is Egyptian not Arabic, just like Obama if African not Arabic!!!!!
    razmatazthespaz

Answer by razmatazthespaz at 11:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I am still amazed at the amount of ignorant people that are so afraid of Obama.
    r2momma

Answer by r2momma at 11:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• oh and i forgot to say, thats kinda stupid. he is Not a Muslim anyway!!!!!!! get over it, he's better than having a museum relic and a gun toting barbie doll running our country!!!
    razmatazthespaz

Answer by razmatazthespaz at 11:16 AM on Oct. 5, 2008