If you could sit down and have a talk with your younger self, what would you tell you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FINISH COLLEGE!!!!!!! As much as you love being pregnant and making babies, you have to take care of those babies and it's much harder without a college degree.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would tell myself in High School that you did everything right, you were a nice person and to not let people try to change you. Accept them and accept yourself. You are beautiful! That guy that you met at 19 is NOT the guy that you will marry!!!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• don't grow up so damn fast and enjoy all the wonderful opportunities in front of you!!!!
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 12:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Self...Don't grow up too fast.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Be excellent to yourself! Now and always!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 12:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes Gene!!!! Be excellent to yourself.. Dont grow up so fast.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• TO MYSELF..........That no matter how many highs and lows that i have in this life , especially my lows just don't let this world break you
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I would tell myself to finish school and that boy who broke your heart he comes back and gives you 3 wonderfull babies :) Do not worry so much and let things fall into place!
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 1:07 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i would tell me as much as you hate it listen to your parents..finish school..work hard..do something important and productive and dont worry so much about whats goin on around you..and learn how to relax because later your going to meet a gorgeous man and he's gonna give you two gorgeous girls,and its gonna be hard! so learn patients now it will benifit your family later.
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Stay away from drugs, alchol, and boys. They do more harm +han good!
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010