Do you think we women thrive on drama?

We choose to answer mundane questions or choose to argue the same argument even though we know we won't change the other person's mind. I saw so many questions here set to bait on people to get all riled up that all the other great or the questions that really need answers left unanswered.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I dont think all women thrive on drama but I think a lot of women do. I also think that the women that seem to be baiters are probably bored with life. It kinda makes you feel sorry for them. I'm a baiter sometimes too, but I think it might be an accident. Sometimes I'm honest and realize later I somewhat was baiting people...like with my reply in the, "if you could vote for any dead president who would you vote for" question. I just realized that now actually. My bad...lol. Then some women might actually just have a lot of drama going on and need to talk about it. *sighs* I guess it really depends and its hard to tell unless you know the person who is posting.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• God no. At least not me. I can't stand drama which is probably why I've never had many female friends. And I hate TV drama! Why do I wan't to watch someone else's problems when I've got my own to worry about!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I know a few mom's personally that actually go on sites like this, craigslist, and myspace and purposely cause drama to get a rise out of people. Sad I know lol.

ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Even craiglist? I thought craiglist is like a site just to sell stuff or is it a forum too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Me too but they have a rants and raves section and people seem to talk a lot of smack about people on there...personally if it were me and they used my name...I would open up a can of slander lawsuit. LOL!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 4:14 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I know women who do..its like their life. I for one do not. I have a daughter who does and I cringe when she calls. I don't have a lot of friends and the few I have do not care for drama either. Like one of the anonymous writers said, I don't even watch drama's on Tv. We have enough drama in our life, we don't need more. But like I said there are women who do.
    Jbug799

Answer by Jbug799 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I think ALOT of women on here do. I read the posts and replies and just laugh! Especially on Politics and Current Events!! For ME, I don't like drama! There is enough going on in my life to argue w/ someone on here.. I'm a peace lover :D..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yes we women like drama. Without it our lives would be boring. We need it to entertain ourselves. Why do you think Soap Operas are still on T.V. because women watch them. I don't but I used to. It it our nature to give our opinion because men could care less what we have to say. So when women start giving opinions other women who think other wise give their opinion and then the cat fight begins. It's in our nature.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2008