Look beside each solider & you will find the people who fight with them. The spouses, an the families, we serve too Proud army Girlfriend

any other military girlfriends or wife on here?
my bf is deployed he left last sunday august 1st
iv gotten some advice on how to pass time
but i was just wondering if there was anyone
else out there to chat with
who has a loved one deployed?

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My hubby is now retired Navy, he retired 2 years ago. But I went through many deployments alone. It's really great to have friends to talk too that are in the same situation, makes you feel not so alone. Have you looked into joining the Military Wives group here on CM? Even if you are not married you would be welcome there and they can help you out so much. I have a young friend who is deploying to Afghanistan this fall. She is so worried about it. So I will have to write her a lot and send care packages, they really mean a lot to those that are deployed. You can PM me if you feel like talking.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:17 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• What is a solider and why do they fight with their spouses and girlfriends so much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 5, 2010