thyroid??

i am exhausted all the time. i have a very full schedule (and a baby).
my mom and sister have had thyroid issues. should i get mine checked out or wait until my life settles down and see how i feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Health

• how old is your baby? chances are your thyroid was checked when you were pregnant...can't hurt to have it tested again either...GL
    BTW i had no idea i had a thyroid condition til i saw my OB about infertility
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I would get it checked out. It's just a simple blood test. Do you sweat a lot? That's a big sign you have thyroids too.

ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Get it checked...normally if they check in pregnancy it is only the t4 levels...demand t3's
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I would get it checked out, I was feeling like you are and I started losing a lot of weight to the point that I looked anorexic, I went to the doctor and found out that I had hyperthyroidism.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• thanks for the advice. i'll go in and have it checked:) my son is 11 months old:)
    Anonymous