Have you ever felt like you have given and gotten everything this world has to offer and now it's time to throw the towel in .. i really don't mean suicide but you feel like god or who ever you pray to that when i lay down tonight would you let my body finally rest and be at peace

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. It's called having passive suicidal ideations. They can sneak up on you and turn into something serious if you don't get help and talk to somebody about it. Good luck and remember that death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't sell yourself short of finding out that tomorrow will be so much better! *HUGS*
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• have never had this feeling, I pray and my prayers are answered sooner or later. Positive living and loving people around you helps , also helping others does wonders for the soul, you will get so much more out of life when you live to make others happy and comfortable
    missu208

Answer by missu208 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have had feelings like that and they are part of depression and it can become very serious if you don't get help. Please call your doctor to get on anti-depressants and see a counselor to talk about things. With help, your outlook and life will get better. Hang in there and best wishes.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 1:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Pray that god will help you
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No
    But my SO's mom died of a silent asthma attack in her sleep. Come to find out my SO read in her diary that she wished god would take her away to be in peace. Wish came true
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No,coz you need not tell HIM ,HE knows it when its time.Moreover we always have a new t issue to look up to to live happily ,tho' we sm time just don't know what it is.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, I have these feelings and I believe others have these feelings too and they are normal. Thank you for voicing these thoughts!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010