Anyone need a Scentsy representative?

I am a Scentsy representative who is new to the business and is looking to build up my client base, as well as my team. It's a great product, and I love it so far, just don't know a lot of people in the area I am living in.

diamondsgirl

Asked by diamondsgirl at 1:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Dear, you may want to find a new place for making your announcement. I think it's great what you're doing but to avoid nasty comments from other users and a warning from the Cafe Mom Team, I'd take down your question and find a different way to inform the community. Good Luck.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:03 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• where are you located? i was just seriously looking into scentsy today, i need a rep! message me!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Between my daughter's respiratory problems, and my asthma, I couldn't use many candles in my home even if I was going to spend the $ to get the quality.

However, my best advice is to find a way to make contacts where you live. It will help tremendously with building your client base if you go out and contact people IRL. Online friends are good, but friends/acquaintances IRL will end up being bigger sales when they are interested in your products.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 2:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You can send me a PM with the info if you want. I love candles
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i never heard of them.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Wow, I'm surprised at the response you got! Most people get stones thrown at them for posting like you did.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 5:30 PM on Aug. 5, 2010