Yes MOTHER I have a big ass!

My mom is driving me crazy! I am pregnant with my first and she tells me every day that I am having a girl because my ass is big and wide. I am serious, she never misses a day! I have hinted to her several times that it is not appreciated that she make me self conscience about my butt.

Anyone have someone that irritated them like this while pregnant?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'd say "Yes I know my ass is big right now, do me a favor and kiss it!" LOL. and if she says anything snarky back say its your horomones you cant be to blame for what comes out of your mouth! :)
    mommytobe626

Answer by mommytobe626 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• lol tell her to just shove it lol and just because your butt gets big doesnt mean your having a girl lol i had my son and my ass got wide lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had a boy and my butt got so big it wasn't funny...It's like I have war with my butt trying to get my pants on lol. So her theory isn't true and tell her to quit saying it because were proving her wrong...It's an old wives tale...Yes pregnancy can make you have a fat butt or a wide one but the gender of the baby has nothing to do with it. You could still have a girl but the cheeks don't determine it..Sorry lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Oh yes speaking of someone irritating you. Yea...My Mother in law would call me "fat girl" or "fatty" every time she seen me..ugh it made me mad...She played it off like she was joking but she's the type of woman who likes to irritate you by doing things like that. I wasn't fat. I was pregnant. She looks like a shrivled up worm!
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My grandmother would always tell me my butt was getting super big when I was pregnant and I had a boy:) she would tell me not to certain things because my butt was very obvious and it did make my self esteem a little down. So I tried getting long loose shirts to kinda cover it.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My husband compared me to the back end of a Cadillac. Because he said somethings are better bigger. It was a joke though. lol

Just ignore her.
    shell.bell

Answer by shell.bell at 3:11 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My butt has always been big...but then again so has my mom's. She PISSES ME THE HELL OFF by saying "Ohhh I can't wait till you're like 35 weeks pregnant and HUGE so I can laugh at you, because I'll be skinny and you'll be wishing you weren't so HUGE."

omgmomseriously.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• YEA I THINK SHE CONFUSED EVERYONE I KNOW THAT HAS HAD A BOY ASS HAS GOTTA BIGGER...LOL..R MAYBE IT CAN GROW BIG W/ BOTH SEXES
    SexiSeaBeeWife

Answer by SexiSeaBeeWife at 1:51 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• You could tell her something really smart like, "All the better for birthing" or "More space for my husband". Maybe that would shut her up!
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 2:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• My butt was a LOT bigger with my son! I was cute and girly with my daughter!
    heatherlf

Answer by heatherlf at 6:33 PM on Oct. 5, 2008