Have you ever been cheated on???What did you do???

I cried and kept it movin...lol

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I lost it, my temper, my sanity, I found out the same day the idiot gave me this crazy butterfly knife (idiot), I walked out of the room and went numb, then wanted revenge or I dont know, so I drove HIS car & bought some bleach, to clean his seats, carved the word cheater with my new gift into his dash, then spray painted cheater along the driver's side.I felt I was doing women a favor by putting a warning label on there, but unfortunately, the local police consider it a form of domestic violence!Thankfully Mr. Slutboy felt bad for getting caught or something and did not press charges.
    jaston

Answer by jaston at 9:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• No,But certainly I'll never give him a second chance.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 1:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yep sure have! You don't wanna know what I did! LMAO!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i cried..got mad...beat his ass and then moved on...when he tried comin back i beat his ass again and continued on with the most wonderful man ive ever been with
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i called that chick and told her that she could have his sorry ass and i moved on to bigger and better things and when he see's me he breaks his neck to tlk to me lmbo
    pharris03

Answer by pharris03 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sure have... I am a very open relationship type of person... As long as they are open and honest about it, I'm cool... So I don't consider it cheating unless they break that trust and try to hide it... My last fiance tried to hide it because he knew I didn't like the girl and because we had a "no relationship - just sex" rule... I busted him... Tossed his stuff outside on the yard and moved on... IMO, if you can't have the basic respect for me to be honest and open with me, I have no need for you in my life...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes. And obviously I did not marry that a-hole. Thank God too because now he has like ten girlfriends in every country with a bunch of kids from each. Glad I dodged that herpe bullet.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes. I drank a lot to cover the pain don't do it. lol and then moved on too a guy for like 3 weeks to get my rebound out of the way then I met my husband and we've been married for 3 years and together for 6 years.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 4:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• yes.i call my sister and i cry my eye out .now i have move on to a better and a big man that love only me for right now.
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I moved on cried for like a day or two sucked it up continued with college and had my rebounds then met my DH and his is way better and big at everything it was great when my ex saw me he was so speechless and it was great
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010