What is the worst thing you have ever heard a mom or dad say to their kids? sorry, bad language included! adult content

i'm just curious, i had a WIC appointment not too long ago and outside of the office, there was a mom and her 2 kids, neither of them were over 5, and they were running ahead of her. she yelled to them, "get your stupid asses over here of i'm gonna beat the fuck out of you!" OMG! i could not believe my ears! those poor kids, if they aren't physically abused at home, you know they are verbally! who in their right mind would talk to their kids like that? it makes me so sad!

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Heck, I hate when my MIL jokes around and calls DS a 'little shit' or that he's 'full of shit' (she's just kidding and says it in a sweet way, but still....its shows no class and I don't think its funny. I watch my language pretty closely around him, and they know they should too, and are trying.
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I've heard a woman say "God your such a stupid little b**ch" to her not even two year old DD before. It broke my heart she then proceeded to call my just barely one year old son a P*ssy because he fell down and cried (we were at a social gathering), I sh*t you not I was so close to beating her within an inch of her life that it wasn't even funny. Luckily my hubby had the good sense to make up an excuse on the spot for why we had to leave right then. It wouldn't have been a fair fight she was a skinny little thing and I have anger issues that I have to work to keep under control.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 2:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yeah that is sad
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• a mom here....and dad. when their kid gets in trouble and cries, they tell him if you dont stop whining like that we will cut off your peepie.
    seriously.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I've heard lots of bad things being said to kids by their parents. I just wanna strangle them. I mean I understand the frustration of your kids not listening to you and acting out, and sometimes I find myself yelling at my kid, but I do not call her names. That's just horrible.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:47 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• wow that is VERY sad...i heard a guy call his 2yo stepdaghter B
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Wow is this old home week my mom used to say plenty of stuff like that to me and it didn't matter who was there. I know people who still see me to this day and ask me if my mom feels better. People who talk to their kids like that always feel bad about themselves not fing excuse your right. I think when its done they will be hurt and she will never think she did anything wrong. So sad.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• omg, thats terrible, my sister in law always calls her kids under 2 maggots and jack asses. i cant believe it, i never let my daughter visit,lol.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I had a customer the other day and she had 2 kids under 4. The eldest told his mom that he had to pee. She said "shut up and sit on the floor" he did then he started crying and she said "shut up or I'm gonna beat you." He was upset but was quiet. What got me was that the whole time she ws so polite with me. When she finally took him to the bathroom I heard her say she was going to beat his ass when they got to the car. I watched her and she didn't but I was ready to call the police if she touched him.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• it's just so hard to believe that anyone as a parent can treat their children so wrongfully...
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Aug. 5, 2010