I hate it when....

....my DH says let's go to bed when he means let's have sex. :) I just wish he would say what he actually means. How about you?

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• My Dh never does that.. when he says lets go to bed, his eyes are closed two seconds after he hits the pillow. When he wants to have sex, he usually comes over and starts kissing me or playing with hair...
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 2:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I actually wish my dh had a code word for it to be more sexy. I don't see anything wrong with being straightforward, but my dh says, "I need something tonight." Or "I need some." I hate that!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't have that problem he is very straight forward
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My DH actually says "Can we have sex tonight?" He learned a long time ago that if you want something from me, you have to be willing to say it... If you say to me "lets go to bed" my first thought is "YEAH, I get to sleep!"

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My dh says are u ready for bed? I am like u I am ready for bed to sleep... Lol
    Or sometimes he'll ask Am I getting it 2 night? Men they just don't have a clue...where's the romance in all of this?
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• whenever my fiance and I are in bed together it almost always ends up in sex so I can only assume that's what he wants :D
    Since that's what happens anyway lol
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 2:36 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i dont care. u know what he means. if he asks u to come, he's not planning to sleep, if he falls asleep on the couch he wants to sleep.lool
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• my dh like for me to make the first move,sometime it's ok.but i have to let him know that we are not new to this so it's ok for him to touch.
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 3:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

•  I just wish my hubby said want to go to bed and really wanted sex!!

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have always been the say what you mean type of person. He knows this. Sure I know what he really means we have been married 7 1/2 yrs lol.
    crazymom21

Comment by crazymom21 (original poster) at 4:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010