What have you done to spark up your marriage?

My husband and I have been married a little over 6 years. Kids have definately strained our relationship. I would like some ideas because we have hit a DRY spell. thanks for your advice.

alejandra559

Asked by alejandra559 at 2:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• candle lit dinners, with no kids and dessert and dancing, formal wear. very nice. at home or at a restaurant. take picnics or trips alone, to the beach, to the lake. try1-2 nights alone a month, it really gives u something to look forward to, especially, when ur stressed. GL i know how it can be.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Sex everyday for 30 days works for us. In fact we are doing that this month - mainly because I keep promoting it LOL - We try different condoms even though we don't have to. It gives you different sensations that are not unpleasant he he he. Even if you have a headache or his back hurts, still have intercourse. trust me after 30 days you feel closer!!

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Get naked. Woo!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• well, i just bought an exercise bike & have been losing a few Lbs. That really sparked things up. As soon as i started to drop a few, he was giving me that look saying "you are so hot & i can't stop looking at you" It feels good to be admired by the man you love! I wish he would have starred at me like that fat or not...but i know how guys are with their visuals & all...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'll dress up as a cheerleader, a bat girl costume, or whatever and start making diner right when I know he'll be home from work! Oh and sex outdoors!How many times have you thought about it, then chickened out cause you were afraid someone would come along only to kick yourself later, cause nobody did.And so what if someone does happen across it, they're most likely be more embarrassed than you.If that's too much for you cant go wrong with some lube & a nice massage, just dont forget the happy ending.
    jaston

Answer by jaston at 9:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Well you have little kids and mine are all grown so my advice might or might not work for you. We don't play dress up games, neither of us are into that, but he loves when I run around the house in nothing but a t-shirt and thong. I dress in front of him in the morning so he can see me put on my sexy undies and then he has to think about it all day (that worked well on Tuesday!). I make sure to have to bend over him to get something. Last night I rubbed Tiger Balm on his neck and shoulders and then he did the same for me which meant I had to take my shirt off and he didn't want me to put it back on, so I sat there in my bra and pj bottoms watching tv, but he loved the fact that my boobs were just out there. That's my advice, less clothing whenever you possibly can.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• thanks for all the feed back. Like i mentioned above. We have to young kids ( ages two and four) and we do not have babysitters (AT ALL!!) our family members are intimidated to watch our children because the kids have mild developmental disabilities. By the time they fall asleep, We are too exhausted. We toss a coin over who gets to fall asleep early. Anyway, I would love to try sex outdoors and definately the candle lit dinners that we enjoyed so much before the kids..Mmm. Ladies! if you have time to have a healthy sexual relationship with your spouse, enjoy it. We might have to wait until november, when both kids are in school at the same time!!! Yes!!
    alejandra559

Comment by alejandra559 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2010