Glass bottles????

I have been on line researching glass bottles and I am trying to decide between Born Free or Evenflow. The Evenflow are WAY cheaper and have a good rating on Babies r Us. The Born Free are suppose to be good for gas. Just wanted some input from moms......Thanks

AngJoline

Asked by AngJoline at 2:34 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the born free and didn't like them. I found that they leaked and had too many parts. I use the evenflo now and love them :)
    JackJacksMomma

Answer by JackJacksMomma at 2:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You don't have to do any research on breasts!
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 1:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• How nice of you to remind me that I can not breast feed! Unfortunately I am on an anti seizure medication and the Dr's will not allow me to feed my baby, so being a responsible mom I want to use a BPA free bottle for my baby and that is why I'm looking into glass......maybe next time you wont be so fast to make judgment on someone not breastfeeding!
    AngJoline

Answer by AngJoline at 4:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Humm I didn't breastfeed either does that make me a bad mother? lol anyway I didn't use glass bottles so I don't really have answer maybe your doctor could recommend something people are so stupid sometimes opening their mouths before knowing the situation. good luck with your bottles though.
    angelflower26

Answer by angelflower26 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Buy a few of each until you decide which ones you like the best.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 9:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008