Do you know how the celebrities do it so they wont get one single stretch mark on there stomachs?

look at britney spears, jessica alba and jennifer lopez they were in bikinis 2 months after they had there babies, and they had a perfet body already, flat abs no stretch marks, how the heck do they do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Celebrities have make-up crews and millions of dollars to get the body they want. There is very little that you can do to avoid stretch marks ESPECIALLY if you are genetically predisposed to stretch marks.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• They get laser surgery and microdermabrasion treatments after they have them so they will fade to the point where you can't really see them.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:52 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Its called air brushing dear! Some people get them some dont. I only have two on my tummy and my sisters looked like flames right afterwards. I have more on my boobs and hips than on my tummy and that is from nursing and getting wider lol.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 12:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• MONEY!! Thats How!!
    hehe
    I have the palest skin....so my stretch marks are RiDONKulous!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 12:30 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• They can afford treatments, there's a cream out there that's super expensive that works to really diminish stretch marks. With some it might just be luck, but I bet they show other mommy "scars". I have none, even after having 3 kids in the space of a year. But my already A cup breasts, have become smaller after pumping for a few months. And my hips and feet are wider, and I have A LOT more grey hairs. So it evens out.
    mommyonhawaii

Answer by mommyonhawaii at 12:47 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• That would be the plastic surgery method of stretch mark removal.
    BabyCatchinMama

Answer by BabyCatchinMama at 1:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Another thing that I have heard celebs doing is being induced or having c-sections anywhere from 34-37 weeks so avoid the weight gain in the last few weeks when the baby puts on lots of weight and makes their stomachs huge.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes, lil angel - and then they can afford the plastic surgery to hide the scar from the incision.
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008