Have anyone ever used a ouija board and what you think of them, alot of people seem to think their bad do you

tell me if you or anyone had a bad experience with one

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 3:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I have used one with friends back in high school and I will never touch one again. She lived in an old house that had the windows that slide up and when we were using it, all the windows flew up at the same time and scared the hell out of us. Plus you can bring entities into this world using them. I won't have anything to do with them.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Naw...its a vessel for evil doin...
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• It's a board! The board holds no special power. It's all in the mind of the beholder.
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 3:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Hahahaha, Y'all are crazy. I grew up with on in the house we all used forever. And I bought my son one last year. It is just a board that is meant to cause you to think crazy. It is an illusion. No evil involved. Maybe if perhaps it was one created with that sole purpose, but, a simple, straight from Wal-Mart, Milton-Bradley Ouija Board....is strictly a board.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• nope... never have.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010