long flowing hair with maintenance OR short cute hair thats quick and easy

long gorgeous locks but long hair takes maintenance and you cant just shower and run....
or short hair that is cute , easy , quick, after a shower you can do your hair in a matter of minutes.
I...pick long hair. I hate the fact some days I just dont have the time or patience and I throw it back into one of those messy ponytails , but I cant cut it..although i love that hairstyle with long in the front short in the back, i just can not cut myhair, i would cry

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in

• lately i've been wearing a nice pixie cut and i look fabo ...i was thinking that could'nt do the short hair because of your reasons now i'm like what in the hell have you been missing lol and alot of people like it also
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• long Hair. I have had that short hair and its not as easy as you might think. If your in a rush or have a bad hair day with long hair you can pull it into a pony tail, but if your having a crappy day with short hair you cant pull it back either at all or at least not very easy. right now my hair is touching my shoulders and its the longest its been in about two years ( a series of HORRIBLE "trims") so I cant wait for some long hair again
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Long beautiful hair! I have really thin hair and if it goes past my shoulders it looks sad. But I can't have it too short bc its so thin, ughhhh I hate my hair!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 4:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have long hair and get it trimmed every 2 or so months, sometimes I would like to change and get it cut short (and look less messy) as it is a bit wavy, but I don't have the courage and Im scared to regret it afterwards!
    louLT

Answer by louLT at 6:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have had both and have suffered bad headaches when it gets too long. So lately I prefer a shorter hair cut that I can still style but get it done much quicker and go in a hurry if a I need to.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Short and sassy is best for me and so easy
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i have always ilked the look with the long strands in the front..gets shorter twoards the back. its cute...its hot ifyou do some color streaks etc. but i just cannot cut my hair! everytime i cut my hair...i got upset. i chopped it off to my shoulders before i went into the army and yea thats a good reason...my hair was almost to my butt then and it would of been a huge pain during basic but i was still really upset about it.
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have long hair now, and I really like it, it's actually a lot easier than when I had short hair. I cut my hair after my son was born so that I'd have an easy quick mommy cut, it actually took more time than long hair by far. Right now my long hair takes longer to blow dry, but other than that, it's so easy, I usually just put in my hot rollers and the go about getting other things done, then in about 10 minutes, voila, I'm out the door. My short cut used to take a really long time to get it looking right.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 8:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Long flowing hair with maintenance
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I wear my hair short, very short, in fact. And I love it. My hair is thin and fine and limp. This way, it at least has some lift to it.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010