It's about that time to check in who's still up on CM time(where you located) and activity what else are you doing besides on CM .....(until 8:00am) whos still hanging in there

time and activity (listening to music, checking email, tv, etc)

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 4:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's 5:19 in Grand Rapids Michigan. I couldn't sleep last night took a nap today and here I am up all night I been playing cafe world and farmville and pet ville and answering questions on cafemom. I know productive right. I am going to do some dishes but I don't want to wake up the lady we live with so I'm going to try and wait until 6 am to do dishes. and clean the kitchen. I been down for a few days with a injured back and the past two days have been my first days recovering. I have class tonight so it should make for a interesting day
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 5:21 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am in NM; it is 2:43 am here and I have NO idea why I am still up...lol. Just found some interesting questions to answer! =)
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 4:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i know right
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 4:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am from MN and its 4:00 am here and i just finished a couple of homework assignments that I could not get done till the kids went to bed so I had to check out my cafe mom!!
    wainne

Answer by wainne at 5:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2010