How Soon After?

How soon after losing a child did you try to get pregnant again? I lost my boys at 5 months into the pregnancy. its been 5 months since we lost them and I am ready to TTC again as this is the time that I was originally planning to try when my eldest was 15 months old before popping up pregnant with them.

SultryLadyBug

Asked by SultryLadyBug at 4:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i lost my baby at 4 months and they said i can start ttc around 4 - 6 months.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 4:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss. =(

I have heard a recommendation of 6 months but I really think it is up to you! Is your body healed? Are you mentally/emotionally ready for a pregnancy. If the answers to those questions are YES ~ then go for it.
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 4:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• If you are ready go for it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes I am ready physically but I don't know that I will ever be emotional. I think i'll be a wreck during the pregnancy.
    SultryLadyBug

Comment by SultryLadyBug (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I just lost baby number 2 after trying for 11 months. Dr told me and my husband we can start trying again in 6 months but it's up to us if we feel that we are ready to start trying again but then.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 5, 2010