What brand of candles do you like and what scents?

I just got a Glade soy relaxation candle with the scent of water blossoms, it's a light smell and is wonderful. I also like the Yankee Candles, especially the fall, winter and holiday scents. And lavender is one of my favorite scented candles. Last Dec I got some of the candles that burn down into an oil and some of them had wonderful holiday scents but didn't seem to last long. What do you like?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yankee Candle-Vineyard, and Island Spa(I think thats the name),
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:54 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• rolling on floorWhen I first read this, I thought it said candies and I was like..... um..... the scent would be chocolate!

Too bad there isn't a best question award because this one cracked me up this morning!!!!!!! LOL

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yankee candles are what I use. I like a lot of them.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yankee Candles! Love them!!!
    babynurse244

Answer by babynurse244 at 6:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yankee Candle. In my bathroom I use sparkling lemon, it smells clean even when my bathroom isn't, lol. In my bedroom I love a retired scent, fresh comfort. When I can find it on Ebay I buy it (will pay double or triple the normal price for it too). My dining room I like vineyard, kitchen, varies depending on season. I'm burning drift away in my living room right now.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I love Yankee Candles, my current favorite scent is Dune Grass, I also like Clean Cotton.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• CIRCLE E CANDLES -BIRD OF PARADISE
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• vanilla and during the holidays those apple pie scents and pine scents dont forget to check in
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i don't care. he loves the smell of apples cinnamin. i think the dollar store smells stonger.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yankee Candles are my favorite, but they are so expensive that I don't buy them a lot. I do try to look for ones that don't have the metal in them. I love any of the scents that are cinammony.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:16 AM on Aug. 5, 2010