What do you guys think of the shows Secret life of the American Teenager and Teen Mom?

I am a teen mother or was a teen mom and seeing these shows about teen pregnancy and parenting has got me wondering how people feel about this. I am not even sure how I feel about it. Does anyone think its gonna help teen to prevent pregnancy or is it glamorising teen pregnancy and making seem less taboo if its on TV? Open to hearing everything and anything

wainne

Asked by wainne at 4:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• good morningI've never heard of this. What network? I'm assuming it's a reality tv show....

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Teen mom is a reality show that started off 3 years ago following 5 teenage girls who got pregnant and then evolved into teen mom which follows their lives now. It's on mtv on tuesday nights. Secret life is on monday nights and is about a bunch of teen girls in high school and there various relationships. One of which got pregnant after her first time at 15 and another is now pregnant.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010