Could this be a virus?

My S.O and I have a joint email for our online store. We both have a personal email. I sent my S.O a text message. He never responded so I guessed that he went to bed. (im out of town). Then I check my email. There is an email from our joint act.(at the same time I txt him) sent to both of our psl. act's So I opened it. and there was this link www.dhj7.healthskincare-c.com
So I clicked it, and "OOPS didnt find the page you were looking for, did you try dhj7 health skin care" in a google bar so I clickedl it and a ggl. page came up with 1 porn link and a bunch of skin care stuff was the result. Could this be a virus or some kind of bait for a key logger (hes dirty like that- paranoid from his own guilt).

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 6:10 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• yeah it could, scan ur computer. be careful.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• we had the samething happen to us and he don't go to those sites. the geek squad sudjected this program and it works, malwarebytes.org we had to go over to my dad's and copy it onto a disk cuz it wouldn't let us on the internet. good luck.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yep, go to malwarebytes.org and download their free malwarebytes program then run a system scan. Malwarebytes is one of the best programs out there to find and destroy everything. :) Best part is its FREE!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
    1nglmom3

Comment by 1nglmom3 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Aug. 5, 2010