JOB SEARCH, MOMMIES HELP!!!!

if anyone knows of any job openings as a receptionist in the central valley area of california please post them on there or post a link of where i can find them i have a medical office degree and have worked as a receptionist for 2 years im looking for something part time - full time and no weekends thankyou.

i have an almost 3 year old and i need something to just get me out of the house for awhile im a sahm and i feel like i need a break something of my own and bringing in extra money for the holiday season wouldnt hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• We have mommy groups all over California that can show you how to generate an executive income from home or anywhere part-time. Here is my website, you can call me and schedule a time to watch our live webcast. My neighbor showed me and she earns over $5000 a month part-time.
    www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia
    Evelyn
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Nothing wrong with staying home as long as you are doing something fun. Before you go work for someone else that will only boss you around, take a look at a home based business that can create wealth. Please visit my profile page for more information. Feel free to email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• How about health and wellness. If you live in CA, then you must have heard of Shaklee. We are based out of CA. Check out my profile. Shaklee has been in business for 52 years and NEVER once dropped with the economy. Good luck~!
    angeleyes31376

Answer by angeleyes31376 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• This is an excellent job for stay-at-home moms as well as for working people looking for passive income. This is a financially solid company (established in 1978), with free entry, free training, and great support.

Based in Arizona, it works in all States, plus 135 countries.

For any question or concerns, email me. I'll help you to find the company's office in your area.

Best of luck to you
    momswithahope

Answer by momswithahope at 12:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2008