why do you bump???

is it just for the points?
do you really think the question is worth bumping?
or are you old enough to remember the dance and are doing it thru your computer in honor of your youth.... LOL
or "other"

justgrape723

Asked by justgrape723 at 7:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I only bump posts I think are important enough to need more attention. I don't pay attention to the point system in here. Just questions I would like to help someone get an answer too.
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 7:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I try to bump all the questions that I think are important and deserve more attention. I bump some for points to though.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I bump questions I think need more answers, or just questions that I think are great questions. Sometimes I will bump a question to give the poster points.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 7:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I bump questions when I think they need more answers which isn't often at the end of the day I still could bump questions I have points left. If I think it's a good question I answer it, bump it & I look through everyone elses answers to and vote up if I think they are good. It's not to me all about points here it's about getting the advice that one is asking for.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i bump questions that i think are good questions and need more attention.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2010