If there is something about a sharp dressed man...

Then there must also be something about a woman with bags under her eyes.

I always seem to get hit on when I am at my worst. Days when I am so tired I am like the walking dead, days when I am sick, days when if you could kill someone with a look just for breathing loudly I would... etcetera.

So why is it then that those are the days that men say to themselves, "Ooh la la! Look at that hot babe over there! I'm going to go hit on her!"

I have asked this question of my bf and asked him if men just see me as an easy target on those days or what, but he didn't have an answer...

What are your thoughts ladies?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 7:57 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they think you sooo tired you won't have the strength to turn them down??? LOL
    go figure, MEN !! lol
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Maybe you look like you were up all night, which makes them think of being up all night having sex, which makes you look hot.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Seriously! Seems like every time I had to go out in "laundry day" clothes when I was younger was when I'd get hit on the most. Strange for sure.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Some men really like it when a women doesn't look too "done" - they are more approachable.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:58 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• This is something I have never thought about , ever, since I was a young hot chick in the 1960's. It just never occured to me. I guess I never looked that tired...no bags. And I really didn't get out much...LOL. Dated a few guys as friends, then met my future DH in college, then got married. And I'm still wondering why guys are interested in women---what do they like about a woman just by looking at her? WHat is the secret?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• lol @ SWasson, I thought of that too! ;)
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I also had the thought... is it my droopong eyelids from being so tired making me look like I'm giving them a seductive glance? RFLMAO!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Aug. 5, 2010