Best Answer!

Where would you want to live & why? Best one gets BA & everybody gets votes.

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I Like my cabin/home I have right here in the woods in nowhere's-ville. I love the quiet, tall pines and animals. I could do without all the dang snow though...
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Hawaii??

Somewhere more open....can't believe I'm going to say this as I am a city girl.....but maybe somewhere like Lancaster....with farms and open space but not too far from malls and stuff! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Right here where I am because it is the best country ever!

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I like where I live, but I always thought it would be nice to live out West. Like Colorado or Montana. Maybe Utah. The mountains are BEAUTIFUL! And I would love to have about 500 acres and run a horse farm out there.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Near the beach. I have lived in the midwest my whole life. We got a chance to move to Cali but it didn't work out and had to move back. For 4 months we were stressed, but LOVED going to the beach even though it was an hour drive to get there. Even in the rain we would go.
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Anywhere by the beach, with nice weather all year long lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Paris, France. My grandpa that raised me till I was eight when he dies was born there and lived there till he was 9 and he always wanted to take me there.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Aug. 5, 2010