when should i start potty training?

My little girl is two and i was wondering when i should start potty training?

mommytrish87

Asked by mommytrish87 at 3:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If she is showing interest then now is the time to start. If you start there is no going back. Once you start you have to keep going forward with it because if you don't then you may have to start the process over.

I would start by trying to get her to go. If she shows interest then she is ready. After that there are many things you could try. We made a big deal about it at my house. I took my kids shopping for new underwear and we had a sticker calendar. Just remember to be consistent.

Good Luck
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Usually, they will start telling you when they have peed, and then they will start telling you when they need to pee. If you wait for the second one, it shouldn't be difficult and shouldn't take long. My son was 33 months before he was ready, but he was trained in 2 days.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2008