Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

Cheating hubby?

I've been going through my husbands phone for the past few days and there are several messages from another woman saying that she misses him, misses him kissing her, and can't wait for this weekend so he will be there to hold her. There was one yesterday when she was mad at him saying "so you're just going to f**k me and then ignore me"? he wasn't ignoring her he was sleeping. I wanted to know if there was anyway I could get a print out of his text messages to take to court when I file for divorce. Please don't send me an answer saying anything about marriage counseling or trying to stay together because this is not the first woman this has happened with but it will be the last.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (15)
  • Can you forward them to your cell phone? If so, then do it ASAP! From there, I don't know. Hopefully someone here is cell phone savvy! So sorry hun, good luck to you:)

    Answer by shanlaree at 9:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • aww so sorry about this. some men are just pigs. have you tried to forward the messages to your email and rpint them from there? Good luck I hope everything works out for you

    Answer by mommylisar at 9:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • print it out online from you cell carrier.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Take pictures of the messages with the date and time stamp activated. Print out the pictures. OR, forward the messages to your email account where it can be printed out from there.


    Answer by isabellalecour at 9:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Send it to your email address.. then you can print them out.

    Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • I don't know how to print them out, but send them to your phone, that way you'll have them, before they get erased.
    Good for you you shouldn't stay with a cheater.
    Good luck to you.

    Answer by Rachel24517 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Call your cell carrier and ask them, to my knowledge there are no transcripts only NUMBER records that you can print out, forwarding the messages will not show the original source so those may not stand up in court, but isabelllalecour had a great idea, you want something that will SHOW the source.......then go kick him the balls, =)
    Good luck miss!!!

    Answer by Liz30355 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • You can print off the messages by sending them to your e-mail. You can also go into your phone account on line and print out all of the text history (not of what was said) such as how many texts were sent to and from what phone number and when. Hope this helps.
    If nothing else, when you go to court, you can have this other woman subpeonaed, and your lawyer can confront her with the printouts of the text messages & how often they communicated via phone.

    Answer by mommy11260 at 9:49 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • It seems like there is a way, you have to go through google somehow.... I can't remember but it is a program they offer.
    You could also forward them to your e-mail (go to the send spot and change it to letters from numbers and put in your e-mail address and it will send there for you) and that way you have who they were originally sent from and to and such.
    Then I would go online to and put in her phone number and his and print out the page that shows who the numbers belong to.

    I might even go as far as going through his e-mail account if you can and seeing who he messages and what they message.

    Good luck!

    Answer by Memigen at 9:50 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

  • Oooh! Good idea about the subpeona mommy11260! Do that too!

    And as said earlier, good job on you not staying with a sorry ass cheater! :)

    Answer by Memigen at 9:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.