TMI about oral sex (bj). adult content

Ok...I am terrible at doing it to DH...is their a secret or do I just need to keep doing it and "practice makes perfect" is the key? Anyone here really know how to give a good bj that can tell me how to do it, and what I'm doing wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• What makes you so bad at it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'd go with practice makes perfect. Also, have you asked him what he would recommend? He's the only one that can tell you what truly feels good and what doesn't. Work on it together and it might make you even closer than what you may be. There are plenty of sites I'm sure if you googled it that could give you tips to try as well, lol.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 9:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Watch porn on it. All I can say is, don't scrape your teeth.
    Have you asked your hubby what HE likes? He needs to tell you what feels good, really. But if you watch some porn with girls giving BJ's, you will get some pointers.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You are not doing it wrong. There is no wrong way to do it. If all else fails lick or switch to a hand job. As long as he's being stimulated he'll be fine. Some men don't get off that way though. My SO can't get off that way and I have had plenty of practice!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Go get the book, "Tickle His Pickle". LOL They sell it at Spencer Gifts.

http://www.amazon.com/Tickle-His-Pickle-Hands-Pleasing/dp/0970661126

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:01 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You can do it wrong, some pointers are: Place your lips around your teeth so that you do not bite or hurt him. Use a lot of spit, the more he will enjoy it, after all that is why they use lube for them to take care of themselves. The tip of it is the most sensitive so you can start by playing with the shaft for a bit, a minute or two and then extra slowly starting at the tip and with it already wet go down with your mouth. Take your time going down, the pressure amount your hubby needs to tell you what feels good. So try to go right in between firm but not hard until you know. Take a good 30 seconds to go down and make eye contact as you do it. Let a moan come out that you are getting into it. Then once you go down as far as you can....use your hand(s) for the rest of the length if you can not further. Then JUST as slowly go back up! Remember to make sexy looks at him and moan. Dont worry about his cont...
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• balls until you know if he likes them played with. The biggest thing to remember is sexy eye contact and to act like you are getting turned on by doing it...moans and such. After the slow up and down you can pick up the speed going up and down...watch to see the speed he likes. As you come up with your mouth have your hand there as well. At the end where he does his thing...if you can not swallow then you could just close the back of your throat and let it run out...he will get still the very similar sensation since your mouth is still there. Sorry for the details, hope this helps!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Ask your dh what he likes, do something then ask him if he likes it - it doesn't have to be clinical, make it sexy "do you like that,baby? How does that feel? What/Where should I do next?" All in a sultry voice, asked after you do something (like licking the underside of his penis - my hubby is super sensitive just below the head on the underside) while stroking him or caressing his balls. And listen to his breathing/moans for hints, if you've just started a new move and his breath catches and he moans, it probably feels good, but if his breathing is super even and he's making no noise it's probably not as good for him. And check out other sites for ideas for new moves.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• what makes you think you're bad at it? pretty much any guy that can put it in your mouth isn't going to complain unless he's an asshole. use your hands (even just a ring of your index finger and thumb) along with your mouth for extra stimulation, the line on the underside from tip to base is sensitive - use your tongue up and down that. also if you wrap your mouth around the head and go in an out just there they like that too
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Amylynn had great advice. I would check on the eye contact though...some guys think that's creepy. I agree with asking, and I don't think I'm bad at bjs, but I think Amy just help me get a lot better. Hope SO will agree ; )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:52 PM on Aug. 5, 2010