how long does it take to get pregnant?

i had a miscarriage on julky 6th and a d&c on the 23rd we've been trying to get pregnant since the 25th of july and was wondering how long i should wait to take a test since i know i wont have a period my chances are im probably pregnant since my chances of becomming pregnant are really high since i had a d&c any answers out there? let me know and send baby dust my way its much needed thanks!!

cjsmom375

Asked by cjsmom375 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to let yourself heal 1st! i wouldn't be trying already. In theory,as soon as you ovulate,you can get pregnant.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I was advised to wait 6 months after a miscarriage before trying to conceive again. It worked for us.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:00 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i agree with the other women let your body heal first because if you rush it and your body isnt healed you could have another miscarriage..take your time...let your body heal and takes its course and then try again....wish you the best of luck
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I just had a miscarage and I had to go to the hospital and get checked and I asked the same questin and they said if I jump to it to soon I might happen agen and my body won't heal
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 7:32 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• sending baby dust... Good luck!
    SwtSnowflake2

Answer by SwtSnowflake2 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2010