It bugs me so much when these people get "praised"

A girl i went to high school with recently added me on facebook... I knew she had 2 kids ( as do I ) ..but she only had 2 pics of them on there and the rest of are her partying. I started noticing all of her statuses and ALL of them are about partying and never anything about the kids ( for ex. this mornings status was " Don't want to get up, still drunk from last night" ... I thought for sure she must not have her children, but her info says she does...she even brags about how she doesnt know who the fathers are.... I find it so annoying and I honestly believe that it is these type of people who are making the world the way it is today.... but the most annoying thing is... atleast once a week she says she is have an f*cking bad day again or that the kids are on her f*cking last nerve ( the only time she says anything about them) and EVERYONE tells her how good of a mom and person she is ....puh-leze

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You should be a good influence on her! Don't brag, but explain how proud you are of your kids for participating in some sport or other extracurricular activity, or singing in the school or church choir, comment how nice it was to spend a whole afternoon with the kids at the park, etc. Not only should you post pics of your kids, but you should also send a photo to her once in a while.

Ask her what time of day she likes to take her kids to the pool, or playground, or ask how many snowmen she'd built w/ her kids, etc. Ask her which sports or extracurricular activities they've tried or are their favorites. Even if you are sure she's never done anything like that with her kids, maybe it will lead her to realize her selfishness.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 10:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I know. Sad isn't it? So sickening!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• thats disgusting... ppl like that should have their kids taken away from them..
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• She sounds like a flaming loser!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I know someone like that. To make it even better, she's under 21, doesn't have a job, expects her ex (who's too nice to kick her out even though they aren't "together") to pay for her stuff and their son's. Yet she gets pissed when someone makes a comment about how she never has her kid and is always partying and doing dumb stuff.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• That's awful. :( I honestly wouldn't remain "friends" with someone like that. Even on Facebook. Yikes!
    Bonnie

Answer by Bonnie at 10:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Wow I have a couple like that on my FB lists.

I also have one that obviously thinks she is super hot. She is always asking what outfit she should wear to her photo shoot. Then she will post the pictures. Of her trying to be hot. lol. Annoying.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:19 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Life is a circle, so in time all of it will end.

Unfortunately it hurts the kids the most, but eventually all of the inappropriate behaivor she is displaying will catch up with her.

If it really upsets you then you should delete her from your page, you guys are not close and what does it matter if she is a friend or not. Keep it movin... :) Good luck!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yuck.. people like her make me want to love my kids even more..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You'd think she'd have more common sense to post those types of things for all the world to see - but she doesn't sound that bright in the first place. Truthfully I'd stop being FB friends with her, I'd hate for someone to think that I condone her behavior in some way.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:24 AM on Aug. 5, 2010