she constantly complains & I am sick of it...

My cousin and I basically grew up together ( same age..and in a close family) and we even both got pregnant in our senior year of high school and our oldest children are only 2 weeks apart.

Her oldest childs father wanted to step up and be a family but she still wanted to be a teen, I married mine and went on to have 2 more children within the next 5 years...as did she ( but with different ment)..

I raised my children giving them goals and teaching them family values. My oldest is doing amazing in college, my 2 others are doing amazing in high school, they have friends and are polite, basically everything you would want in children, and we are very close.

I love her children but all of them and known druggies and they all go weeks and months without speaking.

SHe CONSTANTLY complains about how I have a better life but she had the same chances I did, it is her own fault, but she literally blames me for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell her man up or bitchout and let it go do not play her game. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• She's jealous of you and can't face that the choices she's made have led to her current situation. It's not your fault she screwed up!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• My DH used to do this too. I had to lovingly remind him that life is all about choices....your life is what you make it. DOn't waste time complaining about what you don't have and others do...get off your ass and make a life worth living.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:22 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I dont see how she could blame you for her choices. She just might need some validation from you. I would be supportive and positive and tell her, well we all have a different deck of cards we have to live out for some unknown reason everything happens for a reason. Just do the best you can.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:39 PM on Aug. 5, 2010