Are there any stay at home jobs where you don't have to pay them for you to work?

I am desparate for work, we need to bring in more income and I have applied for job after job and even got hired at a security company on Monday and yet they have no where for me to go. Is there any home jobs that I can do on the computer that I don't have to pay them for me to work?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have a daycare at your house. I watch a little girl after school only and that brings in some income!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Have you checked for telecommute jobs? Check job boards like Monster and Yahoo.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• You should not pay for any JOB. You should only pay the start up fee for a home BUSINESS. Be careful, very different.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:10 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• There are actually lots of things you can do from home, or home-based.   I have quite a few ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

You can also sit down and think about your hobbies and things you enjoy doing.  Brain storm to think of ways to create those things into a business you can do at home.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am an independent consultant with PartyLite. It is a great company you can start with no cash investment, get paid weekly, and you get to set your own hours for more info on this opportunity you can visit www.partylite.biz/SimplySensational Good Luck with your Search! :)
    CandleQueen627

Answer by CandleQueen627 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have been working a home based business and there is a very low fee for the marketing rights. Have tired many things and this is the first legit thing I have found. The company is 38 years old, strong, has A+ rating with BBB and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

Check it out here: http://www.pplonlinetools.com/video.php?uid=cmaia8caosqgkeki

This opportunity is not high pressure and there is NO inventory. Either people are interested or not . All I do is share the information and let people make up their own mind.

Near the end of the video there is a price quoted, please note, currently, there is a special going on and the marketing rights are about 1/3 of what is stated.

If you have any questions, just ask!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 11:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2010