anyone pregnant after IUD removal?

I had the mirena before I TTC for my first son. Got it taken out and my doctor said I could try right away. Got preggo 9 days later. However, I have heard a few things from others about chemical pregnancies and misscarriages from ppl getting preggo so soon afterwards. Anyone have any exp with this? Should I wait a month?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on a IUD for 4 1/2 years. I just got my removed in April and I was told to start trying. I have also heard that you have to be patient to have your period get regualr. I never got my period on the mirena. Were currently ttc. I have had no luck yet, other then the fact right now....In june i didnt get a period. Didint get it until july 2nd and now Im on day 35 in my cycle and took a blood test the 26th and came back neg. I have sore breast and nipple for about a month now. SO were in the same boat. ITs awesome that you got pregnant right away. i wish I was like that...good luck
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 3:35 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I got pregnant within two weeks of removal, I was almost 40 and no problems just a beautiful wonderful child.

Answer by older at 10:52 AM on Aug. 5, 2010