cleaning...and procrastination

right now i have a sink full of dishes but cant bring myself to do them... hence i am procrastinating doing my chores... anyone else have this problem?

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The kids begged to watch a movie this morning...it was the only way I got my dishes done. I had no desire to watch 101 dalmations...again.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Of course...with a 10 month old crawling around...a full time job and a randy husband..who has time for dishes! LOL
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes, very much so. I have to get in the right mindset to do them. Or a lot of good music does the trick! It gives me something to listen to while working.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:56 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I do it everyday!! With 5 kids running around my house it sometimes feels pointless to even try to clean house since they are going to make a mess again. Trying to keep your house clean while raising kids is like trying to brush your teeth while eating an oreo!!!!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 11:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• ahaha i know i have a 3 yr old and a 14 mnth old who likes to crawl into the dishwasher
    zperez0809

Comment by zperez0809 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have to hype myself up to chores... I blast the stereo & go nuts.
    AngieC13

Answer by AngieC13 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I just get it done at some point during the day.. My husband was suppose to wash them last night since I power washed the house, there are dirty dishes nicely stacked by the sink.. but not washed yet.. grrrrrrrr
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:15 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Oh yeah. lol
    erin7420

Answer by erin7420 at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Yes because cafemom has a magnet on it and won't let me go anywhere. Help let me go there are chores to do LOL11
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• oh ya! Pretty much all summer Ive just been trying to leave the messy house..go somwhere fun and enjoy summertime..we have to come home sometime thogh..and the mess is still here..lol. Music is my motivator for sure! Now that I am caring for a little one, my house has to be a bit cleaner than usual, so Ive been doing fairly well lately. CafeMom and just the internet in general is a huge housework procrastination problem for me..You just have to be strong pp..pull away with all your strength! lol
    MamaZena

Answer by MamaZena at 1:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2010