SAHM's - Do any of you work from home and what do you do??

I have a full time job and would love nothing more than to work from home everyday, but I've never known anyone with a LEGITIMATE job where they work from home. Does anyone work from home, or know anyone that does and what do you/they do?

crystalbean2

Asked by crystalbean2 at 11:04 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a full time WAHM- I key data entry for a local company. I do have a few friends that are into direct sales-- Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, Avon, Tastefully Simple..... they seem to do ok at that.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:06 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I don't "work" from home, but I do a couple of paid to click programs that helps take care of the extras like Christmas. I also work part time two days a week. if you subtract what you pay for child care each week, you may find that you are able to work part time and have the same amount of cash on hand, if you can do it and not pay for child care.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:06 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• SCENTSY!!!!!!! Best job I ever had!!!! Let me know if I can help with any details or questions....and yes...I've made really good money.

https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:11 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I have 2 part time jobs. The first is a lunch delivery for a caterer that works out of the kids' school kitchen. I take lunches from the school to another school about 4 miles away, 4 days a week.

The other is a craft business. I make wall hangings, jewelry and other things from paper and fabric. I do craft shows. It can be fun or completely exhausting. I am usually toast by the time the winter holidays roll around.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:23 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus. I make money and I have the freedom to be with my family while doing so. It's fun, I get to help people experience better health and it's my life my way.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 11:28 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• Childcare provider. Small time and I vary what I keep. Like one full time that is my daughter's age, a part timer that comes home with my son after school, and a baby that comes a few times a month. I make what I need to make and I am not tied to my house.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a nanny. I care for 2 other children, plus my own DD. Its amazing! I get the best of both worlds.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:01 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles, I love this business and what it has done for me and my family! Let me know if you would like more info.

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! We have some Moms that do this alongside their full time job, some of which have left their job once they have supplemented their income.
    I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:20 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am a Independent PartyLite Consultant and I love that fact I am able to be home to watch my children grow up! The greatest part about this company is there is no cash investment to start. Feel free to check out the opportunity on my website www.partylite.biz/SimplySensational Good Luck!!!
    CandleQueen627

Answer by CandleQueen627 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 5, 2010