make-up & contacts

You might think this is stupid, but are you sapossed to put you contacts in after you do your make up cause i don't want to mess it up if i have a hard time getting my contacts in?

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I do just because I put foundation over my eyes and then of course all the eye make-up. I don't want to get it in my eye and have it trapped under the contact or anything...I know what you're saying though...maybe leave your mascara til after you get the contacts in?

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I always put my contacts in 1st. I just find it easier that way.

Answer by megs1228 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I always put my contacts in first as well. It's hard to see what I'm doing with my glasses on and you can't apply makeup as well.

Answer by lil_angel00 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I put mine in first, just be careful on how you put on your eye makeup escpecially liquid liner it could easily get in your eye on your contacts and ouch! lol learned that from expericence

Answer by my4loves3 at 9:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yes you are suppose to put them in after your make up but i cant see to put my make up on without them, I have to hold a mirror so close to my face that it is difficult to put eye liner on

Answer by Florence_Moss at 5:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008