Activities for baby

My daughter is almost seven months old and is very active. I am wondering what kind of activies other moms do with their babies.

dreamhopefaith

Asked by dreamhopefaith at 11:33 AM on Aug. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just lay on the floor and play. Lay my son on my legs and move from side to side, front to back, up and down. Great work out for you legs and they have fun flying around in the air. He also crawls all over me. We sit and I face him, hold hands and move back and forth and say See Saw See Saw. My hubby started this with our first son, they both love it. Do a lot of hand songs like Itsy Bitsy Spider and Bakers Man...he claps when we do that one. I roll and pat his hands for him. We do that kind of stuff everyday.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• i know when my son was that little all i really did was play with him.. when me and my DD were doing flash cards.. i'd sit my son down and show him the card to and repeat it constantly> i still do that and he's one.. He loves getting read to..
    Audreysmommy123

Answer by Audreysmommy123 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• try putting a few toys in a box or a basket and let her take them out tell her to put them in ,,, for some kids its fun for hours,,, or try sneaking behind a chair or the couch let her see you then go around the other way dont scare her just play ... u know ,,, walkers are always fun,,, my boy loved his till he grew out of it but thank goodness hes finally walikin with his 13 month old self,,, both of my girls walked at 10 months,,, try rolling a ball to her or give her a mirror i know all mine liked to look at theirselves,,i used to take everythin out of crib and let my son sit up and have two/ three toys he would play alone for 20-30 min doing that , so i say anything that entertains them for a bit is great ...
    jjpnelson

Answer by jjpnelson at 11:48 AM on Aug. 5, 2010